Collection GOLDBEE invite you for buy the best Honey

Complete the below form for consulting.

Citrus honey exporting countries

What you will read ...

What is citrus honey?Which countries export citrus honey?

Honey is a sweet and expensive liquid produced by bees and some other insects. Bees produce honey from the sugary secretions of plants and flowers (nectar of flowers) or the secretions of some other insects (such as honey) through upstream, enzymatic activity, and water evaporation. Bees store honey in wax structures called hives. Honey produced by bees is best known for its global production and commercialization. Honey is collected from the colonies of wild bees or from the hives of domestic bees, which is called beekeeping. In this article, we will talk about citrus honey. 

Citrus honey exporting countries

What is citrus honey?

What is citrus honey?

An important feature of citrus honey is that it does not spoil in the long run. It is also used to keep certain substances away from spoilage; For example, they mix royal jelly with it and turn it upside down every few days so that the honey reaches everywhere so that the royal jelly does not spoil for a year.

Another is that citrus honey loses its nutritional value only if it reaches a temperature of more than 60 degrees. Citrus honey is the only natural food that does not spoil. 

Citrus honey production begins with the collection of plant nectar. In this way, the bee collects sweet nectar from the cup of flowers and, by changing their structure, makes them a great, concentrated, and energetic solution.

The bee temporarily collects nectar from plants during its collection in its honeymoon and carries about 40 mg of nectar to the hive each time it flies to collect nectar. You can contact our consultants for more information about orange honey and citrus honey recipe. 

Which countries export citrus honey?

Which countries export citrus honey?

Honey is used in various fields such as medical applications, disease prevention, and health. Many countries produce and export different types of citrus honey. The world’s largest producers and exporters of citrus honey are:

  1. China:
    Even before the discovery of the healing properties of honey, it was used as a medicine to cure and improve the disease in this country. In addition to being the largest producer of citrus honey in recent years, the country has also become the world’s largest exporter of citrus honey.
  2. United States of America:
    Despite the drought in most US states that have affected citrus honey, it ranks second on the list. Good sources of honey are found in the Northeast, Middle East, Southeast, and Southwest America.
  3. Argentina:
    Honey is one of the factors that strengthen Argentina’s economy, as its annual income from citrus honey exports is $ 100 million. In fact, the country exports 80 percent of its honey and accounts for 20 percent of global honey exports. 50% of the country’s honey is exported to Germany.
  4. Turkey:
    It ranks fourth in the world in citrus honey production, but first in the world in terms of poplar honey production. In fact, 92% of poplar honey is produced in Turkey and the remaining 8% is produced in Greece.
  5. Ukraine:
    The main source of citrus honey production in the country, which accounts for 50 percent of total production, is the sunflower, and 10 percent of honey is produced from acacia flowers and buckwheat.
  6. Mexico:
    Citrus honey is part of the main food of the Mexican people. Honey, orange blossoms, and avocado honey are the most popular honey in this country. African bees are the main producers of honey in Mexico. Citrus honey is produced in Mexico in different colors due to the type of flower nectar used by bees.
Mohammad Hossein Rahmani

For Consulting And Ordering Click Below Button.

Consulting and Ordering

Collection GOLDBEE invite you for buy the best Honey

Complete the below form for consulting.

0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *